Who we are
waltonwagner manages the delivery of high-end residential design, refurbishment and developments. We offer consultancy relating to every aspect of prime residential property and have established a reputation for delivering some of London’s most exclusive projects.
Our commitment to privacy
We want to be as transparent as possible about the customer data we store and how we use it and take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. This statement explains how we do that. It sets out what we do with the personal information we hold, how we protect it, and explains your privacy rights, if applicable. We also provide guidance should you wish to apply for a Right to be Forgotten request or have any questions.
What kind of personal information does waltonwagner store?
waltonwagner stores information if it is relevant to our business. Specifically, this includes:
- Name, company address, country, phone, mobile, email (as provided)
- Company Industry
- Salutation (and therefore, gender)
- Project photographs
- Any interactions we have had with you – emails (marketing and others), phone calls (currently we do not record our phone calls, but we may record that we have had a call with you), project enquiry information, quote information, previous industry experiences, industry connections, etc.
- Cookies, IP Addresses, Geo Tags, User Sessions (All specific to our website and used to keep our website functioning properly and safely) – see ‘Which cookies do waltonwagner use?’ section for further detail.
We collect information:
- From meetings with staff or business contacts, such as exchanging business cards, or collecting information at conferences and business events.
- That you provide to us in connection with the services we provide, for example a record of previous industry experience.
- From site visits, such as photographs
- Through our website – for example cookies, IP addresses, geo tags and user sessions
Our legal basis for processing your information
We rely upon a number of different legal bases for processing personal information and special category personal information – these include processing personal information where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, where this is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract or where the processing is necessary to carry out our obligations under employment law. Where we rely on our legitimate interests, this means that we use personal information to run our business and to provide the services we have been asked to provide.
We only collect information that has been supplied voluntarily, you do not have to provide us with personal information. However, if you do not provide us with information we need by law or require to do work, we may not be able to offer certain products and services.
What does waltonwagner do with my data?
waltonwagner uses your data for the purpose of doing business with you. We also use some data to try to improve our services to you. An example of this is the data we store on our website. waltonwagner also uses some data for the purposes of ensuring our systems are secure from attackers. We will never sell your personal information and we take steps to keep your details safe and secure.
How we use your information
We use your personal information in compliance with all the relevant laws and may use it in one or more of the following ways:
- We may use the contact information you supply to respond to your requests.
- Personal information may be used to recommend your services to appropriate parties or to contact you in regard to potential work opportunities.
- Personal information may be used to safeguard the security of our premises and those we maintain for third parties – for example through the use of CCTV.
- We may use personal information to invite you to one of our own events or get in touch about charity work
- Personal information might be used for the interest of the services we provide to you and our clients
- We may use personal information within Google Analytics to improve our website and our service offering
We do not intend to use your personal information in the near future to mass market. We also do not sell your information to third party organisations.
Whom we share personal information with
We may share your personal information with:
- waltonwagner employees who require it to perform their jobs.
- Organisations that support the products or services we provide to you.
- Anyone you give us permission to share it with.
- Google Analytics for improving our website and services
- Official bodies to detect and prevent criminal activity e.g. money laundering, theft, fraud, terrorism, cybercrime.
How does waltonwagner store my data?
Your data is stored in our business systems, including our CRM and secure cloud system. Our website also keeps a record of some basic information (like IP addresses and geo tags) which is used to help us optimise our website and give our customers an even better online experience.
The security of your information is very important to us and we have measures in place which are designed to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information, including but not limited to:
- Our client files are stored on our secure CRM system. Access is restricted to those within the business who are required to have access to your information for legitimate business purposes.
- Hard copy documentation is secured by strict internal mechanisms.
How is my data kept safe by waltonwagner?
waltonwagner maintains a high level of security when it comes to personal data. The systems we use are all password-protected and data is only available to waltonwagner staff where appropriate.
The CRM system and cloud system are both secured by high grade encryption databases.
I would like to find out more about the personal data that waltonwagner holds on me. How do I do this?
You can request a copy of the personal data that we hold by contacting Jane Wagner at email@example.com. Please note that any subject access requests will be handled within 30 days of receipt.
I would like waltonwagner to delete my personal data from their system.
Under GDPR, you have the ‘Right to be Forgotten’. To do this, please contact Jane Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that a request to be forgotten will be handled within 30 days of receipt. Also, please note that there are some types of information that we are required to keep by law.
Where we keep and process your information
We might transfer and store the information we collect from you outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed by staff or our suppliers outside the EEA. When we do this, we aim to make sure the information is secure and properly protected.
Have your information corrected
If you think the personal information we hold is wrong, contact Jane Wagner at email@example.com and we will check and correct it if necessary. We are committed to holding personal information that is accurate and current.
How long we keep your information
We endeavour to keep your information for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. If you would like us to delete your information, please contact us at Jane Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to complain
If you need to make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, please contact us directly at email@example.com. If you are unhappy with how we deal with your complaint, you can contact your Country Data Protection Authority if applicable. The Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/
How else to contact us:
If you have any other questions about your personal information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all enquiries not relating to your Personal Information please contact us at email@example.com.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto your computer when you visit certain websites and allows a website to recognise a user’s computer. Cookies are used to help users navigate websites more efficiently and to perform certain functions, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Which cookies do waltonwagner use?
The waltonwagner website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. This sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use of our website and compile reports for us on activity of our website.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
In conjunction with gathering information through cookies, our web servers may log information such as your device type, operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. We also may record information such as the address of the web page that referred you to one of the pages on our website and the IP address of the device you use to connect to our site. We may log information about your interaction with the website, such as which pages you visit.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our website, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyse how visitors use the waltonwagner website. The information obtained for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers.
Your web browser may allow you to restrict or delete cookies set by this website. The Help function within your browser should tell you how to do this. Alternatively, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org which provides general information about cookies and how you can manage these on your computer.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Links to other websites and apps
Our pages may provide links to other websites and apps for your convenience and information. These websites and apps may operate independently from us. Linked sites and apps may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of these websites or apps.